Any UK gamma knife experiance At St Barts and how long did you wait for an appointment?

I was refered to the Gamma Knife Centre at St Barts hospital in London in September, but still haven't heard anything, is it normal to wait this long?

I know there's a few people on here who have gone to Sheffield, has anyone got any experiance with Barts?

I just want this thing over with now, I'm tired of living with this thing in brain, worrying about my BP which is up and down like a yo-yo, worrying about the headaches and the weakness....

I contacted them! I've had this response...

We received your referral dated 26.11.2010 from Mr El Maghraby at the beginning of December. Your case was put to our panel of Doctors and you were considered suitable for Gamma Knife treatment. As Gamma Knife treatment is not routinely funded on the NHS we have applied to your local commissioning group and are waiting for a response. This process can take 4 - 6 weeks and unfortunately we cannot proceed until funding is confirmed. In the mean time I can organise for you to come to London for an out patient appointment with Mr Sabin who is your Gamma Knife Consultant.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.