Clarel radecilla

Our dear Clarel went to our good lord July 15 2011 after a short battle with cancer. Clarel was an Avm survivor for those that had a chance to meet her through this site and Facebook know how wonderful she was. Rip my spiritual sister fly like an eagle in the sky.you will be missed

Its radicella sorry for the spelling

May she rest in peace!

My sympathy to all who knew her.
ron, ks

My condolences to her friends and family.

I didn’t know her but wish to pay my respects anyway. Condolences to all those she left behind.

Ty all she was amazing first by being a special education teacher till she had to have brain surgery for the Avm from then it was off to teach others how to cope with having Avm as she did with me when my son had a brain bleed do to avm.through all this she started a non profit business called Mind your Business which can be found on Facebook here strength from her family and faith in God is what got her through this.

I’m sorry for your loss.

I had the change to chat with her several times on FB. She was an amazing woman who will be missed by many.

sorry to hear such sad news x rip x

Jason e she is ive known her about a year. I just can’t believe she is gone. I know she is in a better place and no pain however I will miss her I didn’t get a chance to update her on the last appointment my son and I had.