Does anyone else sleep masses?

Hi, was wondering if anyone else out there sleeps alot. If I have a bad day (ie am low and a tearful mess) I find that if I just sleep sleep sleep I feel tons better, almost ‘normal.’ It is v.upsetting for people to see me like this so i tell them to leave me alone.

It seems that it’s only way to deal with it as I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs.
thanx
flower

Your body needs more rest–it’s been injured. If you are on meds, a common side effect is grogginess or tiredness.

Another potential is if you are depressed (and who wouldn’t be!), you sometimes sleep more. A good counselor might be in order. My last episode of depression, I got up, went to work, came home, took a nap, got up to eat dinner, then went to bed. Counseling and medication helped me get my life back.

Get your rest, be nice.

Ron, KS

I do. I go to work come home eat dinner and take a nap or sometimes sleep for the night. It drives my husband crazy. then on the weekend I take naps. I have headaches and dont drink, smoke and only meds are topomax which is not helping; i am tired alot.

I had my AVM removed 2 and a half months ago (craniotomy) and since then I have to sleep sooo much more. If I dont, my headaches get much much worse.

i sleep alot and it takes alot for me to get out of bed in the morning and get my son off to school. Lately I have been coming home after putting my son on the bus and I need to nap for 2 hours or so. I thinks it part my seizure meds and the days where i feel my life sucks and i hate have the avm life. Just like you i don’t drink, smoke or do drugs, so my way to deal is sleep lol. I feel so useless b/c all i want to do is sleep. So your not alone!!

thanks for your reply; i hate that you are going through this with a small child; i am glad that you do not have to go to work; thanks for letting me know that i am not alone…take care

Andrea Fisher said:

i sleep alot and it takes alot for me to get out of bed in the morning and get my son off to school. Lately I have been coming home after putting my son on the bus and I need to nap for 2 hours or so. I thinks it part my seizure meds and the days where i feel my life sucks and i hate have the avm life. Just like you i don’t drink, smoke or do drugs, so my way to deal is sleep lol. I feel so useless b/c all i want to do is sleep. So your not alone!!

I can remember early on sleeping alot, giving up tickets i had to eveything to my sister
so she would go with my mother and I stayed home and slept. It to passes in time.
I now wake up holding my head though.