Does anyone know when and where the AVM walk is being held this year?

We just missed the walk last year and would love to participate this year. My 21 month old daughter as been AVM free now for 10 months.

Glad your daughter is doing well;) AVM FREE AWESOME I love hearing that.I heard about the walk last year but I haven’t heard anything about it this year.Do you know if they have ever had a walk in the Philadelphia area? I would love to walk and I have lots of friends that woud love to do it with me.

If you go on taafonline.org all the info is there~!~

Hi Right now there is no walks on the east coast that is done by the avm and anuerysm foundation. Hoping one day they will get one going on the east coast. I would love to go to the walks (as would my friends and family) but its expensive to fly and the hotel, car ,food. :frowning: Hope to maybe see you at a walk soon

Eileen Beyer said:

Glad your daughter is doing well;) AVM FREE AWESOME I love hearing that.I heard about the walk last year but I haven't heard anything about it this year.Do you know if they have ever had a walk in the Philadelphia area? I would love to walk and I have lots of friends that woud love to do it with me.

Hi Aimee!

So happy that your baby is AVM free!!!! What awesome news :) My husband, daughter (2.5) and I are travelling to do the AVM walk in San Francisco in early May. We had some frequent flyer miles that were expiring, so decided to do it. I am really excited. Somebody already posted the link (TAAF).

Again, congrats on your great news!

Patti

Hi There… This June 4th, 2011 The Daisy Foundation will be hosting the First Dural AVM Awareness Walk in all of Canada located in Brampton Ontario Canada outside of the Rose Theatre. There will be people coming from far and wide to join in this walk. Hope everyone can make it !! Lets Raise Awareness One Step At A Time. More Details To Follow…