Enlarged Heart caused by increased blood flow from AVM

My son has an enlarged heart due to the extra blood flow from his AVMs. The doctors feel that due to the complexity of his AVMs it is best to leave them alone. However, if his heart continues to grow at the rate which it is then we may have no choice but to try and reduce the blood flow through his AVMs. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, what was done about it?
Thank you,
Betsy

IM SENDING PRAYERS YOUR WAY ON HEALING FOR YOUR SON,IVENOT HEARD OF IT BEFORE BUT STILL WILL BE PRAYING ALL WORKS OUT AND SOON:)YOUR SON IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

My son was not affected in this way, but I have heard of that as a complication. As a parnet I know this is so hard. Why don’t they want to try an angio and embolization? It never hurts to get second, third, opinions and you may have already done this. When I was making choices for my son I asked several knowledgable people about doctors and when I kept seeing the same names come up, I asked each of them and when I got the same opinion I figured these guys know. So it helped with my choice. It didn’t make the choice easier, but helped me to know I was making the best choice possible.