Gamma results one year later!reports attached!

This is what I have till my doc who did the gamma on me gets back with me in a week,yesterday, I was told it looks 80percent shut down,todays report from Radiology says it looks smaller,woohoo…dont know much about these reports but my doctor who did the gamma,now wants to see me,yuck!!so will see in two weeks as to why? so far I say its all godd news,what do you think?
525-10282008085837AM.jpg (900 KB)
526-10282008085929AM.jpg (1.1 MB)

Caroline…It sounds to me like really good news! 80% shut down can’t be bad, right? I hope all goes well at the gamma doctor’s!
Good Luck!
Dianne

that is great,I just dont know if this doctor is rite,he just held it up in the air and said looks like 80%shut down,He could be rite and I sure hope so,today i got my reports and sent them to the doctor who did the gamma, and he wants to see me,he is the one who I believe knows whats going on…i am happy,it is smaller,thank God!!

thanks Liam,im excited too,did the reports open? The ones i attached.
Liam said:

Good news indeed Caroline, I guess that also means an 80% reduction in the chance of a further bleed. I hope that the news gets better every visit you make to your doctor.

Caroline

What wonderful news! 80% shut down that is great and I hope all goes well at your appointment.

All my best

Lee Ann

lol liam…
Liam said:

The reports opened but the writing was so small I strained my eye, so I will now be filing a law suit against you.

Liam if you click on the image it will enlarge and you can read the report>:)

Caroline said:

lol liam…
Liam said:
The reports opened but the writing was so small I strained my eye, so I will now be filing a law suit against you.

Excellent news, Caroline. I am thrilled for you! I’m sure the radiologist just wants to talk about monitoring the last bit that’s left.

Hi Caroline,
Sounds like things are going your way, 80%, WOW, that is good,lets hope soon you will be telling us it’s 100%.

Good luck
Jerry

How nice to read your good news Caroline! 80% shut down, does that mean it's actually 80% gone or the blood flood is reduced by 80% ? Hope you'll get a more precise and positive explanation from your doctor in a couple of weeks from now. I'm crossing my fingers for your speedy recovery! Hugs Kerstin

Thanks everyone for the wishes,God is good!! will know more very soon:)

Kerstin said:

How nice to read your good news Caroline! 80% shut down, does that mean it’s actually 80% gone or the blood flood is reduced by 80% ? Hope you’ll get a more precise and positive explanation from your doctor in a couple of weeks from now.
I’m crossing my fingers for your speedy recovery! Hugs
Kerstin

Wow it sounds wonderful to me!!! He probably just wants to check up on you…Hopefully no more treatments.80% sounds good to me,I’ll take that!!! How is everything else going??? I often wonder what things stay around after a year and half.Our radiologist said you can have affects up to 6 years…Lets hope not!!! CONGRATULATIONS though,I am so excited for you!!! Pat and Britt