Had arteriogram ....still more tangle of veins

well yesterday I went to hershey med. center and my neurologists did an arteriogram into my brain and found a new tangle of veins that need to be taken care of , so january 5th … a day before my 50th b`day I must go into hospital for an embolization.I thought I was done and they said my avm was obliterated earlier in the year but I guess this started to grow. I am alittle suprised and confused because I thought I was done with the bad stuff. they reset my shunt again , because I was getting headaches today I had no pain in my head ,so that was good, hope everyone is doing ok.this will be my 3rd embolization to go along with one cratiometry

Did you say you had craniotomy before or just ebolizations??

So sorry to hear that. When they told you it was obliterated was it from an MRI or from an arteriogram?

stella said:

Did you say you had craniotomy before or just ebolizations??

I had my craniotomy last.

I’m so sorry ! IS IT RAELY EVER GONE !!! I hope so

pauline horsley said:

I’m so sorry ! IS IT RAELY EVER GONE !!! I hope so

oh pauline I hope it will be gone this time. it is scarey to think of what could happen.

hey richie, you little battler, 50 hey, hears to another 50years, you will be just fine mate.
3 embolizations and a cratiometry, YOUR AN OLD HAT no problem buddy…
ill be thinking of you and will get back to you on the 4th to sing you a happy bday.

xxx margaret

Richie, I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this again! In case I forget (blame the AVM! lol), I’m going to wish you a happy 50th now! I just had my 50th birthday five days ago and I’m still in shock! lol

Love, Connie

Connie T said:

Richie, I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this again! In case I forget (blame the AVM! lol), I’m going to wish you a happy 50th now! I just had my 50th birthday five days ago and I’m still in shock! lol

Love, Connie

connie happy belated birthday !! we are all getting up there in years now ! hope you had a wonderful day.

Hope all is well