Hi and how is everyone

Hey all of you avm survivors, dear friends, mates.How is everyone of you doing?As i wrote (in my page i think) my miracle continues by making me move to rotterdam for a master degree in economics(its a little bit difficult i must say) My recovery of course continues and always do but always being better and better.Thanks God.I have been missing from the site because of master subjects and i cannot really follow it in that period of my life so i thought forum as a way out to get connected again.Waiting for you.

Hello Niko. You are a continual miracle. So much life and living and so many victories in a relatively short time!! I am exhausted by reading your posts. Masters in Economics, interesting choice in these times. Good for you and the worlds economy, we can certainly use some fresh young minds out there. Understandably the work load is an arduos task, are you getting enjoyment from your studies ? I do hope so as much as I hope you are enjoying Rotterdam. Huge difference, yes?
IYou are in my prayers. You are a very impressive young man to have overcome the obstacles you have and keep moving forward as you are. Excellent work!!! Be good to you. Take care of you. You and God work well together…

Hello Nikos and welcome back :slight_smile:
Wow you sound very busy, Rotterdam v cool.
So glad your feeling better and better, don’t over do it, ok
Take Care
Amanda

you are right amanda and good to see you again i will not over do it it’s completely over my strenght that’s not my purpose here and for sure not the purpose of my life

amanda good said:

Hello Nikos and welcome back :slight_smile:
Wow you sound very busy, Rotterdam v cool.
So glad your feeling better and better, don’t over do it, ok
Take Care
Amanda

So everyone is doing well in helath matters right?I wanna believe and hope that there’s no problem.Just believe and have faith

i’m doing good as i got a letter from hospital a month back and the results of my last angiogram say i’m now avm free! I just pray for everyone else now

never stop praying for everyone around .we have the power to change our lives and the world around us

Nikos,

That’s great news, thanks for keeping us updated even though you are very busy. Make us proud!

Ben

Hi Nikos! It is so nice to hear from you again. Lots of good changes in your life, I am happy for you.

Thank you guys all very much you are very special for me finding you in the first steps of my avm recovery