Indiana or kentucky Neurologists and neuro-Ophthalmologists

Hi -

I’m going to be moving to the Kentucky/Indiana area and was wondering if anyone knew of a good Neurologist and neuro-Ophthalmologist? Any help is much appreciated!!

Professor Dept.of Neurosurgery Dr.Thomas Pittman UK chandler Medical Center University of Kentucky
He saved my life. Great hospital! u can’t go wrong there.
Good luck w/everything

Hi Sara,

Robert Yee at IUPUI Medical Center in Indianapolis is a really good neuro-opthalmologist.

Take care,

Debbie

Thank you so much for your help!!

carol said:

Professor Dept.of Neurosurgery Dr.Thomas Pittman UK chandler Medical Center University of Kentucky
He saved my life. Great hospital! u can’t go wrong there.

Good luck w/everything

Great!! It’s not often that people know of a great neuro-ophthalmologist. I appreciate the help!!

Debbie Considine said:

Hi Sara,

Robert Yee at IUPUI Medical Center in Indianapolis is a really good neuro-opthalmologist.

Take care,

Debbie

Mayfield Clinic through University of Cincinnati…Dr. Mario Zuccurello. Save my life and believe me it was a mess.

Mayfield Clinic and the Univ of Cincinnati is wonderful. 26 years now and they are still the best in my book. Not only are the surgeons outstanding, the entire staff is great and work with you, not just on you.

Julie,

Which doctor did you work with there? I am working with Dr. Andrew Ringer and awaiting a date for my craniotomy.

Julie said:
Mayfield Clinic and the Univ of Cincinnati is wonderful. 26 years now and they are still the best in my book. Not only are the surgeons outstanding, the entire staff is great and work with you, not just on you.

I would recommend the University of Cincinnati Neuroscience Institute and Mayfield Clinic. They are caring for my dural AVF with a cranio scheduled for July 15th. My experience with them so far has been tremendous. Good luck and take care.