Learned something today!

Well I learned something today. i was at work and lifted a chair over my head and became so dizzy that i about wound up on my butt. In a way it was kind of funny I never thought not to lift anything over my head and that there would be any consequences. It took mea few minutes to get my bearings back I had become so confused several of the patients that I take care of got quite a kick out of it. "they said it was nice to see some one more confused than them for a change. I had to laugh with them. Thats something I will never do again. It gave us all a good laugh.

LOL. I’m laughing with you, not at you…honest. I think we often learn our limitations the hard way. And/or…if you are anything like me, some days we can do certain things and other days we can’t. I haven’t figured this out yet though. It must be what ever the phase of the moon is at that time…LOL

Kristin Schafer said:

First of all, I truly believe that a good laugh is not only therapeutic, but necessary on a daily basis. And I mean a good belly laugh!!! Secondly, the moon phases...love that concept Ben!! Why not, it"s proven that more babies are delivered during full moon phases, there has to be some connection!

I was told this by my doctor when I went for a check up before I started college (9years ago at this stage) that the only think I could not do is lift anything over my head. I did a Sports Science Degree so all students had to get a check up before attending first day.

It’s ok though it really does not affect me. I’m a personal trainer, swim teacher, I sky dive and surf for fun so it did not set me back in life. I am only 4foot 11inches but all my friend that I grew up know my history as I had my AVM bleed when I was 8 and they are always willing to help if I cant reach something or have to put something above my head level. I must say though it does not affect me most of the time. The only thing it does make hard is carrying my surf board as my arms/hands are too small to go around it so most of the time my mates I surf with give out to me if they see me with my board on my head and are the first to help me with it!

We will always be learning as we go along in life what we can do!

hello K ristin
totally agree, laughter is good, don’t know about full moon thing, though, I love full moons
Kristin Schafer said:

Kristin Schafer said:
First of all, I truly believe that a good laugh is not only therapeutic, but necessary on a daily basis. And I mean a good belly laugh!!! Secondly, the moon phases...love that concept Ben!! Why not, it"s proven that more babies are delivered during full moon phases, there has to be some connection!