Medical ID bracelet

Ive been thinking about getting a medical ID bracelet as a just incase. Just saying Im on topamax and I have an AVM and have to be taken to Loma Linda Hospital ER. Im just thinking this might be a good idea incase im in the store one day and my AVM ruptures and I have nobody with me or if I was driving and something happened. Just that way the ambulance didnt waste time taking me to a hospital I didnt need to go to. Does anybody have one? Do you think this is a good idea or a waste of money?

You can go through medic alert and have whatever you want printed on your bracelet.

Hi Christine,

Medic Alert also keeps all the medical records you want to send them on file. They print whatever info you want on the bracelet, plus their phone number so anyone can call in an emergency and get the full story on your condition. There is an annual fee, but I think it’s worth it, especially with a rare condition like an AVM, where people aren’t likely to figure out what’s happening on their own. Their web site is: http://www.medicalert.org/

Jorie