My Surgery

I have my Gamma Knife surgery tomorrow morning @5am…getting really nervous again after it was set back for 3days!!!

Hi Britt. You’ve just been added to my prayer list! I know you are nervous and that is only natural. Just remember there are over 3000 members on here. YOU ARE NO LONGER ALONE!!!

Britt, we will be thinking about you tomorrow. I understand being nervous, but there a bunch of us here who will be praying for you. Best wishes tomorrow :-).

-- Tina

Thank you Tina, i didnt realize how much support id already get on here…thnx sooooo much

Tina White said:

Britt, we will be thinking about you tomorrow. I understand being nervous, but there a bunch of us here who will be praying for you. Best wishes tomorrow :-).

-- Tina

Best wishes tomorrow. Be sure to let us all know how you are doing.

Hi Britt, You have been added to my prayer list too!!! Easier said than done but please do try to remember that this is yet another step forward to treat your AVM that will render an AVM FREE report someday soon!!!

- Michele

Hi Britt! Just sending you good vibes for your Gamma Knife tomorrow! My finacee and I will be thinking of you and praying that it goes great! Def let me know if you need anything - I’ll be preparing for mine which is on Wed!
Best of luck and remember to stay positive!! =)
Carrie

You will sail through it with flying colors!!! We are all thinking about you and sending good vibes your way.

Erin and I will be praying for you, You will do great! Cant wait to hear your success story! Sending love!

Hoping things went well today & that you have an easy recovery.

:)

We’re all still here routing for you!! Hope everything went well and let us know how you are - whenever you’re up to it!! Take care Britt~!!!

soooooo it went ok…had my Gamma Knife surgery yesterday…i feel much bettr now that its over with. I will keep everyon eupdated…I am a lil soar right now on my head but its jus due to the frame that was on me. thanks everyone for prayers and encouragement!!!

Yay!!! I want to see the word obliterated on your profile someday soon!