Results of angiogram...never ever give up hope

So yesterday had angiogram. Was a risk as my insurance finally agreed to pay for procedure but not hospital. It was so worth it...heard the words I have been waiting to hear...Yes I can help you! I am so grateful and please learn from me, never ever let anyone tell you anything and never stop believing ever.... I will have hopefully my last embo soon and while my headaches cannot be promised they will go away, the chance of a bled will be gone. To wake up and a see a doctor with a solution as opposed to a doctor not knowing what to say.... all I can say is Thank you God and thank you to my friends on this site...see your hope, support, stories they all gave me the support not to give up...and courage which is from the heart and we are all courageous and survivors.. I have said countless times Ben is awesome for creating this site. I love you all and you will all always remain in my prayers... No one, no one knows the journey we are on and how we feel...sometimes, I am not sure how I feel; scared, nervous, but always go back and see what many have been through and makes my story seem not as important. Sometimes many say they are on this journey and while not to judge they cannot handle some things and they arent there. I am grateful to my friend who acompanied me yesterday and couldn't think of anyone better than to share my awesome news with firsthand. Challeges are blessings I will always say and yes I have my days too but please never give up, there is always hope and I am hoping to have this part of my journey over but will always always be with all on this site forever. Until my next surgery I will be praying for each and everyone as well as myself. Again, never give up and fight these insurance companies.. We have to as each and every life is priceless. I will leave you with the below quote which I believe we are all writing.... Love you!

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Peace and love my fellow survivors!

Mare (aka Just Mare lol for my chat friends!)

PS Lee Ann tomorrow will be more great news for you! I love you! <3

I am due for my first routine angiogram in a few weeks. Your story was eye opening…how did you know all of the sudden your insurance wouldn’t pay…My insurance paid the last time…should I be concerned that they may not pay this go around…maybe I will call them to be sure. I know you got everything to work out, well at least half way. Hospital bills by themselves can be pretty darn obsurd.

Terrific news…I am so happy for you, Mare!

Atta girl Mare,…

RHKA,…!!

I’m right there with you,

Your Friend,…

William

This was great news. Thank you for sharing and I will continure to pray for you too.

Mare,
You continue to be an inspiration for those who may feel they’ve reached the final word. Keep us inspired and you will conquer!

Marie

Well I hae a HMO and I went out of network but didn’t have much choice…all drs that seemed ok that I wnet to said they couldn’t do anything…so I fought them…They finally agreed to pay the procedure but not the hospital but my life is worth it. Never hurs to check though so no surprises. We have so much to deal with with our ilness you would thik this would not be a concern.

Good luck on your angiogram and I will keep you i nprayer.

God bless,
Mare

Georgia Thompson said:

I am due for my first routine angiogram in a few weeks. Your story was eye opening…how did you know all of the sudden your insurance wouldn’t pay…My insurance paid the last time…should I be concerned that they may not pay this go around…maybe I will call them to be sure. I know you got everything to work out, well at least half way. Hospital bills by themselves can be pretty darn obsurd.

Marie: Thanks for your kindness but I am a “fighter”… been through much illness in my family and we have to be our own advoctes. I am also a nurse and see much. Never give up n matter what. The medical profession is a practice, its not perfect and to wake up an dsee a smile on a dr. face and hear him say I cn help you as opposed to “you look great Mare but nothing else” is priceless. As for inspiratin you and all on this site continue and will always continue to inspire me. I love you all!

Peace and love,
Mare

Marie said:

Mare,
You continue to be an inspiration for those who may feel they’ve reached the final word. Keep us inspired and you will conquer!

Marie

Kellie: Than you and I wil contiinue to need prayers…hey who doesnt. I pray that the embo goes smoothly he completes it in one shot and I am avm free… This is my prayer but if something changes its just anothe rpart of the journey I will be on.

Peace and love,
Mare

Kellie Calvit said:

This was great news. Thank you for sharing and I will continure to pray for you too.

Okay so what does RKHA mean…I am clueless LOL! Thank you for your kind words… The support here keeps me going my friend! I am here for you too! xox Mare

William said:

Atta girl Mare,…

RHKA,…!!

I’m right there with you,

Your Friend,…

William

Connie; Thanks… I truly appreicate it…hoe all is well lots of stuff going on here but hopefully when you are in the area again we can meet…started new job as a hospice nurse…tough working full tiime again headaches are horrific but I need to pay my bills…crazy right. I look forward to the day we meet and each and every day I pray for all of us here…you inspire me and the support here is priceles. Love ya! xoxo Mare

Connie T said:

Terrific news…I am so happy for you, Mare!