Survivor AVM Butterfly logo? where do I find it?

I have seen the butterfly logo in regard to the Survivor symbol, but I would love a copy of the art if someone can direct me or send a copy to me I would be eternally grateful! I hear it makes an outstanding tatoo?! Thanks all!
Nicole

Hi Nicole. I found this on a google search. It reminds me of our survivor symbol…
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM5433747401P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM5433747401

Thank you Barbara, that does remind me of the logo. Wow.

Hi Nicole! From what I understand it does make for a great tattoo. A dear friend of mine in CA Jessica Ables (also a member on this site) has one on her ankle. I’m sure she’d be happy to tell you how she got and more specifically where she got it. Good luck and I hope you’re doing well.

Hey Suzy,
Thanks for the shout out!!! :slight_smile: I’m so glad that I got it before they took the butterfly down… and why in the world didn’t they keep it. The site is nice with the new set-up and colors and all, but that little quotation bubble next to the avmsurvivors.org makes it seem really impersonal.
To Nicole, please check out my page and have a look. There’s a pic of my tattoo on there. Best to you :slight_smile:

I completely agree Jessica… I liked the butterfly logo too. Not sure why they took it down. Perhaps one of the moderators knows. Anyone?

Look up member Kat Chaplin’s page. You can see her butterfly in her photos.

I really want to get this tattoo to so please keep me posted if u find it. Thanks

I decided to join the butterfly tattoo club. Hope you all like it. I did it a little different and added a wave around it as i love the water and surf as much as i can ever day.

415-002.JPG (2.41 MB)

Hi Nicole - I've never had a tatt. before - some are very surprised by that - but before my AVM rupture about 3 years ago, I was thinking about getting a vine tatt. around my arm - just didn't know what to get really - but, now, I think a butterfly would be a perfect choice.

I'm big on stories behind symbols - here are a couple associated with the butterfly since you asked - oh, right, you didn't...

one - I can't find the succinct quote, but it has to do with a butterfly saying to the sun how everyone is so impressed with its transformation from a catepillar - and then says something like that it can only happen once for him, but humans can transform multiple times.

the other - similar - "Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves." -Drew Barrymore

A Richard Bach quote…What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly!

We need a guy or man version of the butterfly. I thought about getting it as a tat, but the wife said no - too girlie. :(

I created the logo in a cafe while I was studying abroad in Beijing and recovering from my gamma knife. I can send anyone a high resolution version of our logo, for you to change/adapt as you like for any tattoo.

Ben

thank you - i think i'd like it as a tattoo as well!

Ben, could you please email the image as you mentioned in high resolution to me? My email is ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Thank you!!

please send it to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Brid, your tattoo looks amazing!

Ben! Can you please send it to me also? ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ thank you! Hope you are well!

If you could send it to me, that would be awesome. Really appreciate it!