Tara's ONE YEAR Angiogram

I just want to let everyone know … IT WILL BE A YEAR since my bleed and they are doing a Angiogram to see if everything is HEALING nicely!!! Please keep me in your prayers!!!
i will post the results on my page by Sept 3rd!!!

OK SO I WENT FOR MY ANGIOGRAM WHICH IS TRUELY CALLED A CEREBRAL ARTERIOGRAM… AND THE DR DOIN IT SAID THAT IT LOOKED GOOD AND WAS HEALING UP NICE!!! NO SIGN OF IT COMING BACK!!! I WAS ON BEDREST AFTERWARD FOR 4 HOURS AND THEN TOLD TO TAKE IT VERY EASY FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!!! SO NEEDLESS TO SAY I CAME HOME AND AM BEING LAZY!!! :wink: THERE ARE PHOTOS ON MY PAGE OF MY GRAM THAT WAS DONE.
I GO SEE MY NUEREO SURGEON ON TUEDSAY THE 2ND AND WILL KNOW MORE THEN!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND I WILL UPDATE MY PAGE WITH MORE INFO AS I GET IT!!! PLEASE CHECK BACK THERE!!!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!

Hi Tara,
Did you have surgery? I had my AVM clipped 16 years ago and I was discharged. I never had any angiograms dome except the ones pre and post op. BUT now I’m reading some research that states that I should be getting diagnostics done. I was at an excellent teaching hospital but since '92 it appears there’s more knowledge about regrowth. For Tara or anyone else out there can you comment on your experience with follow up care?

That’s great to hear. I’m sure everything will turn out great.

Maria… Go to my homepage and you can read my full story!! Yes i had surgery to remove the AVM!!!

Thank you Ben and i hope so!!!

Best of luck to you! I’ll be thinking about you…

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU!!

THANK YOU BRIAN… I WILL LET ALL OF YOU KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT!

You know I’m praying for you, Tara!

Good luck! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Connie… Hope you are good!!! Stay healthy!!!

thank you so much Kelly!!!

Tara
I’ll be keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for you girl.

Dont cross everything to tight!! i wouldnt want you to fall onmy account!!! hhehehehee THANKS A MILL!!!

Tara you are in my prayers!!! I hope everything goes well. I will be thinking of you and will be waiting to hear the results.
Lee Ann

Thanks Liam… You are a sweetheart!!!

And i will let you know as soon as i know!!!
Thanks!!!

I will keep you in myt prayers, I get one in a few months,please let me know ALL, im kinda scared of it as well, not sure what to expect,but know it must be done, You are in my prayers, and it will go great!! Caroline

Caroline… have you had one before? I have had 4 now so it isnt that big of deal i just will be sore in my groin afterwards for a few days. If you get to experience it …try to stay awake and watch them with the wire going into your brain… it is a weird site but well worth the watch!! it is hard to believe you are watching them in your head!!! You dont feel a thing whie they are doing it!!! I will let you know how it goes… GOD BLESS!!!

Thank you Lianne!!!