Tissue Break Down after Embolization

I was wondering if anyone out there has a new treatment for healing open wounds. This one is after # 24 embolization and is more painful then the past ones. I have tried many ways and bandages to heal and some have helped from the past treatments. I have been seen in the wound care center where I live. I wanted to post a picture to help and understand what I am dealing. Thanks for many ideals and suggests that you can share.
459-foot.jpg (473 KB)

HyperBaric Oxygen Treatment is used to treat many things, one of those is open wounds, burns, the bends from diving, and I had it because of radiation damage after having the Gamma Knife for the AVM. Its not painful just a big pressurized tank you go into. I received this through Dartmouth Medical Center in Hanover, NH. Any question let me know good luck.

Thanks for sharing and I know all about “the tank”. (that is what we started calling it) It was successful when I did it but, I am looking at 2 more embolization treatments this year. I will definitely look in to it after that and depending on insurance . ugh! Thanks again

Brenda Nye said:

HyperBaric Oxygen Treatment is used to treat many things, one of those is open wounds, burns, the bends from diving, and I had it because of radiation damage after having the Gamma Knife for the AVM. Its not painful just a big pressurized tank you go into. I received this through Dartmouth Medical Center in Hanover, NH. Any question let me know good luck.