Ugh boys

Why do boys have to always have to go tooooo
Fast? It makes things awkward and ruins everything !

Hi Brittany, I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you in that area. :( You are such a nice person.

To answer your question - Boys/young men for the most part are "idiots"! LOL. Their testosterone levels are to high and they don't know how to 'handle' it properly. The other reason for it is (in my opinion), they are selfish and are thinking only of themselves. However, not every young man is like that. Thankfully. Every person who wants to be in a relationship (man or woman) has to weed out the bad ones in order to find a good one. I can send you some weed killer, if that will help. LOL

Usually..... When we aren't looking, is when we will find the "right one" for us. It sounds strange but, that seems to be how it works.

I tell my friends: I'm not looking but, I'm available. If they want to introduce to someone, that's fine. I go into it with an attitude of, I'll make a new friend - That's cool! If something actually developes from there - then that's a "bonus". (wink)

Hi Brittany. I am sorry about the break up too. However, when I was your age my Mother said something to me…Why would you want a boy when you could have a man? Concentrate on you for now!!! I just know wonderful things are heading your way!!

Us your right… Your always right haha…
Yes weed killer would be wonderful :slight_smile:

Ben Morrell said:

Hi Brittany, I’m sorry to hear things didn’t work out for you in that area. :frowning: You are such a nice person.

To answer your question - Boys/young men for the most part are “idiots”! LOL. Their testosterone levels are to high and they don’t know how to ‘handle’ it properly. The other reason for it is (in my opinion), they are selfish and are thinking only of themselves. However, not every young man is like that. Thankfully. Every person who wants to be in a relationship (man or woman) has to weed out the bad ones in order to find a good one. I can send you some weed killer, if that will help. LOL

Usually… When we aren’t looking, is when we will find the “right one” for us. It sounds strange but, that seems to be how it works.

I tell my friends: I’m not looking but, I’m available. If they want to introduce to someone, that’s fine. I go into it with an attitude of, I’ll make a new friend - That’s cool! If something actually developes from there - then that’s a “bonus”. (wink)

Thanks spool much your right too… I don’t wanna
Sound selfish but I wanna focus on me right now
Especially with the second surgery coming up

Barbara H. said:

Hi Brittany. I am sorry about the break up too. However, when I was your age my Mother said something to me…Why would you want a boy when you could have a man? Concentrate on you for now!!! I just know wonderful things are heading your way!!

@ Ben: "Weed killer" = LMBO... hilarous, Ben!!! (Thanks... comedy/humor is ALWAYS needed!) :)

@ Brittany: Barbara & Ben are right. One has to go through the bad ones b4 one gets to the good one(s) AND it does happen when one's not looking/searching. Focus on you and getting recovered and the right one will 'fall' into your life when you least expect it. Good luck.

Ben Morrell said:

Hi Brittany, I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you in that area. :( You are such a nice person.

To answer your question - Boys/young men for the most part are "idiots"! LOL. Their testosterone levels are to high and they don't know how to 'handle' it properly. The other reason for it is (in my opinion), they are selfish and are thinking only of themselves. However, not every young man is like that. Thankfully. Every person who wants to be in a relationship (man or woman) has to weed out the bad ones in order to find a good one. I can send you some weed killer, if that will help. LOL

Usually..... When we aren't looking, is when we will find the "right one" for us. It sounds strange but, that seems to be how it works.

I tell my friends: I'm not looking but, I'm available. If they want to introduce to someone, that's fine. I go into it with an attitude of, I'll make a new friend - That's cool! If something actually developes from there - then that's a "bonus". (wink)

Cindy Phillips said:

@ Ben: “Weed killer” = LMBO… hilarous, Ben!!! (Thanks… comedy/humor is ALWAYS needed!) :slight_smile:

@ Brittany: Barbara & Ben are right. One has to go through the bad ones b4 one gets to the good one(s) AND it does happen when one’s not looking/searching. Focus on you and getting recovered and the right one will ‘fall’ into your life when you least expect it. Good luck.

Ben Morrell said:

Hi Brittany, I’m sorry to hear things didn’t work out for you in that area. :frowning: You are such a nice person.

To answer your question - Boys/young men for the most part are “idiots”! LOL. Their testosterone levels are to high and they don’t know how to ‘handle’ it properly. The other reason for it is (in my opinion), they are selfish and are thinking only of themselves. However, not every young man is like that. Thankfully. Every person who wants to be in a relationship (man or woman) has to weed out the bad ones in order to find a good one. I can send you some weed killer, if that will help. LOL

Usually… When we aren’t looking, is when we will find the “right one” for us. It sounds strange but, that seems to be how it works.

I tell my friends: I’m not looking but, I’m available. If they want to introduce to someone, that’s fine. I go into it with an attitude of, I’ll make a new friend - That’s cool! If something actually developes from there - then that’s a “bonus”. (wink)

Cindy Phillips said:

@ Ben: “Weed killer” = LMBO… hilarous, Ben!!! (Thanks… comedy/humor is ALWAYS needed!) :slight_smile:

@ Brittany: Barbara & Ben are right. One has to go through the bad ones b4 one gets to the good one(s) AND it does happen when one’s not looking/searching. Focus on you and getting recovered and the right one will ‘fall’ into your life when you least expect it. Good luck.

Ben Morrell said: