2024 Best Wishes

As we have arrived or head into 2024, I want to thank everyone for being here for all of us. Together we are stronger, often in challenging times. I want to wish the best for all in the coming year, and taking steps forward. I also want to recognize those who can’t be here with us, that goes for friends, family, our extended AVM family as we have had some losses and very sad moments. We have seen great successes, and many personal triumphs. Never, ever be afraid to reach out, we are here for each other. All the best, John.

7 Likes

Usually you second some of the things I manage to say, so thank you for a great way of thinking about both 2023 and 2024!

I hope everyone has a great year ahead! It’s a pleasure and a privilege to be part of this community!

Lots of love to everyone,

Richard

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone i hope this year brings a lot of luck for us all and I certainly hope it will be better than the last.

5 Likes

Hello. I haven’t been here for a long time but nothing has really changed thank God. Just wanted to say that I hope each and everyone of you had a great Christmas, those of you who celebrate it, and hope that you all have a wonderful New Year with only good things ahead. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like