Angio today

My first angio is today. I'm a mix of excited and and scared. Excited to get this thing moving and find out when and how we go about treatment. Scared because I know it's going to hurt, but also scared that it will be much worse than they originally thought. Scared they might do an embolization at the same time and that I might feel crappy afterward.I know it's going to be fine, and I will take it all in stride, just so much information in a week!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped calm me down after last week. I had a really emotional day on Wednesday and decided that I needed some mental health days so I took the rest of the week off of work (the xanax didn't hurt much either). I am feeling a lot better this week, for now anyway.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Hello Jennifer,

Good luck today, I would love to hear how it all went. I will be thinking of you.

Melissa

Sending POSITIVE thoughts and prayers your way!!!

what u know that God got your life in his hand, what i’m going thought i know that if it is my time to die i can’t stop it. so i’m going in with knowing that if i ask God for the help he is going to give it to me. I may got to go thought this but he is let me live. ever day i see i know that it is a good day. i have lost ever thing like my house, job, money, and can’t get my med. but thought it all i got my life. so you just think good things and fight the fight that you are going thought cause God your back. he will not put more on you then you can not take. so know that this mean that you can handle this. and you can make it. right now i’m praying that God keep you in his hand and God work in the doctor hands to. so keep your head up and look at ever day is a good day, and start looking at the world with open eyes, and see the good of the world and the good you can do for some body.