Are donations allowed in this forum?

Hi guys I’ve been a member here on this forum for nearly five years now and I was just wondering if it’s okay here to ask for donations in this forum. I’m currently living with my parents after my AVM ruptured. I am not in any dire financial problems but I feel I am not making enough to sustain myself financially. i am making some money with my side work as a trader but it is still not enough to fund everything on my own. My father is the one financing my recovery since he has a good job but I hate getting my funding from him, he is selfish at best and inconsiderate and would often treats me with disrespect. I was wondering if it’s possible to get donations here so I can fund my recovery on my own. I hope this isn’t too much to ask. i want to be able to fund my recovery myself, so I don’t have to be dependent on my father whom I dislike

It is our policy that such requests not be made. I do understand your situation but we cannot allow requests for money. We have many members who could benefit by such a request themselves and to avoid any conflict we do not allow such requests.

Merl from the Modsupport Team