Changes in latitude

My wife and I recently located from NJ to SC (USA). We had been planning on it for the past few years but I had a stroke a few years back so I was still a bit under doctor's care. Wanted to make everything was okay.
I had a pretty good recovery physically. Psychologically and emotionally there's a bit of a change but nothing negative there either. Intelligence wise, well, that's a bit of a different story.
I'm not sure that I'm "less intelligent", it just takes me longer with certain tasks. Some of that can be chalked up to memory issues though.
Enough about that though. I'm really enjoying the new digs, or temporary digs actually. We are waiting for a new house to be built. We wanted to "dot all of our 'i's and cross all of our 't's" before getting started on the new house.
I can't begin to say how much this website assisted with my recovery. Your stories, some of them positive others not so much (but not in a bad way)gave me a lot of inspiration. I hope my story and comments have helped others.
Back to life!

Best wishes to your wife and you, tdz103m, in your new location.

Enjoy your new latitude, tdz. I know you will, come winter… :wink: