Dare I hope?

Okay, what an amazing day we pre-registered at the hospital, then had lunch with David Brandon, his wife and her aunt, what wonderful people, if you haven’t read his story you should it’s pretty crazy. After a great lunch (by the way thanks Dave) we met with Dr. Spetzler and Dr. Albuerque. They said that there may be a possibility that they can get rid of this with an embolization. So, dare I hope this could happen. Now Dr. Spetzler did say that he thought we would still be doing surgery on Thursday, but by blocking this vessel it could prevent the other vessels from feeding the AVM. After the drs. he had his MRI and then we went to a fellow pinballers house who invited us for dinner and to play some pinball. It’s a good thing we were busy because now I’m so tired and so is Andy that we won’t have any problem sleeping. Remember to leave Andrew a message at www.caringbridge.org/visit/andrewbrown leave your name and where your from, also.

Trust me I enjoyed as much as you did. You guy’s are to cool. I was at the hospital collecting records till about 4:00 and than sat in the BNI office for about an hour reading. WOW WOW WOW. I was hoping you all were still around since you most likely know what your looking at. The records never said anything about size other than front and anterior. Your more than welcome to look it over to possible shed some light on the facts. My daughter will check them out also I read a few pages to her and that’s was her reaction also Wow.
I have a service call two blocks from there tomorrow I’ll call to see if it’s OK to stop by. See ya than.
By the way everybody Andrew is as tough as they come has a great hand shake for a 12 year.
You Rock dude.

By the way I’m also sending out to my Twitter friends the link.

Once again Thanks David. I don’t know how much I can help you with the records so much of that goes over my head, too. I can figure out enough with Andrew’s records to scare the hell out of me. Thanks for spreading the word about his site. We are loving watch the numbers grow and reading all the messages. Andrew said he didn’t shake Dr. Spetzler’s hand to hard. He didn’t want to hurt his hands.

Janice! Hoping that everything is going well with you guys!!! I’ve been thinking about you for the last two days and am wishing for the very best tomorrow. Glad you have been able to enjoy yourself a little on this trip! And did you and David get some pics together? Post them over on the “meeting other AVMers” thread if you did!

Hang in there. And I’m sure Andrew is as tough as they come! He is ready for round two, and ready to knock out this AVM!

Shalon

Thanks for the support Shalon. Well they where able to embolize some of the AVM, but not all, so crainiotomy is still on for tomorrow morning. Andrew is doing good, especially once they took out the foley cath. He complain of a bit of a headache and he sinks like rotten garlic due to the onyx. I have a terrible connection in his room so I will try to slip out when I can and update everyone.

Shalon said:

Janice! Hoping that everything is going well with you guys!!! I’ve been thinking about you for the last two days and am wishing for the very best tomorrow. Glad you have been able to enjoy yourself a little on this trip! And did you and David get some pics together? Post them over on the “meeting other AVMers” thread if you did!

Hang in there. And I’m sure Andrew is as tough as they come! He is ready for round two, and ready to knock out this AVM!

Shalon

Just here to say we are thinking about you and Andrew right now and especially for tomorrow! He’s a tough kid…they are usually tougher than us parents! Hang in there! HUGS!