Don't Let Your AVM Keep You From Living

I just got back from visiting my brother in Reno Nevada. We went to Lake Tahoe on Monday, and you will never guess what I did? I went Para-sailing! That’s with a bum left left and no working left arm. It was crazy! But I was able to do it with others help of coarse! The lesson here is don;t stop living. It was scary, no joke. Mainly the steps. But wow, the view!

AWESOME!!!

WOOHOOOO!!! Now that looks like FUN!! Good for you James never never ever let the AVM get the best of you! The best is reserved for times like these. Thank you for sharing. I have a smile from ear to ear right now.

That is SO very cool James! I love it :slight_smile: And did you even notice that you have a super cool and rebelous skull & cross bones on the parachute behind you??? I think that’s a little indicative of your entire sentiment. Be a little “rebelious” TO the AVM and don’t let it stop you. I’m so glad you had a good time. We love Tahoe. I can only imagine how beautiful that view would be!

James,
That made my day, thanks SO much for sharing! I agree, I tell my husband that everyday, you never know so… go for it!
Blessings!
Marie

THAT IS GREAT JAMES! I would never do that only because I am afraid of heights but hey I just may give it a try now! This AVM is not going to hold me back I will LIVE, LOVE and be HAPPY…

Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!

Take care,

Debbie

Outstanding!

Thanks for sharing! Keep living! Live, laugh and love
Peace and God bless

I love it!

Wow…So brave James!
I have always wanted to try one of them, now I have no excuses!

Wow that’s wonderful the veiw it is amazing and it’s just so peacful your amazing! Good for you keep on living.

Yes, keep living, as long as we are breathing we are ALIVE !!!
Thanks James, that was something to see.

Peace,
Ameenah

NICE PIC’S JAMES, THANK GOD WE CAN CONTINUE TO LIVE AND HAVE FUN WITH OUR AVM’S . FINISHED MY FIRST EMBO SO NOW WE HAVE TO SET UP OUR LUNCH MEETING BEFORE I GO BACK FOR MY SECOND EMBO OK.

Sounds great Sheree:) I just got back from San Antonio for my bday, had a great and adventurous time there as well:)

I am so immpressed! Gives hope that maybe things aren’t all bad…

James: Looks like you are having a blast, dont let this nasty tangled up mess of vains and arties slow you down. Congratlations!!!

I am in such a great mood, I just wanted to share some good new’s. This Saturday is September 11th. and it’s my Birthday and I will have reached the ripe old age of 60. This AVM has been with me way to long and it’s time to get rid of it. My neursurgen is going to perform a craino and get rid of the AVM for good !!!

Woooo Hoooooooo James !! Way to go.

How exciting. I am happy to hear that you are still living your life. Having an AVM doesnt mean we have to just sit and watch life go by us. The day before I found out I had an AVM I rode in a hot air balloon for the first time. That memory will always be with me