Have fusiform on anterior artery..stent or bypass surgery

HI, IM 40 YEAR OLD MALE WITH 2 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS 13 AND 15.HAD A CAT SCAN TO FIND OUT WHY I WAS HAVING A BLIND SPOT ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF MY VISION EVERY 9 MONTHS ALL SO AND CONFUSION WITH IT (DIDNT KNOW WHO REANNA WAS, MY DAUGHTER),THEY RANG ME BEFORTE I GOT HOME AND SAID I MUST COME BACK IN AND GAT MY PRINTS AND GO STRAGHT TO EMERGENCY HOSPITAL.LONG STORY SHORT I HAVE A FUSIFORM ANEURYSM 15MM-19MM-11MM ON THE ANTERIOR CERABRAL ARTERY.SEE NS THURSDAY BUT HE SAID I WIIL GET EITHER THIS NEW STENT FROM NEW YORK OR BY PASS SURGERY.CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING MY LIFE COULDNT BE HAPPIER.CAN I GET THROUGH ALL THIS AND STILL LIVE A NORMAL LIFE,READ DIFFERENT STORIES,FEEDBACK WOULD HELP.THANKS,JASON

Stacay theysent me to dr spitzer then he sent me to Royal North Shore Hospital to Dr Nazih Assard!

stacey said:

Jason,
You can get through this and lead a relatively ‘normal’ but careful life. You still can be happy, just some things in your life might need to change.
I think it is important to be in the care of a doctor you have the uttmost trust in and support from your family and friends. Keep positive and ask loads of questions,
Stacey