Surgery Scheduled

Dr. Grant called today and Elizabeth's craniotomy is tentatively scheduled for Feb 17th. She'll have an MRI tomorrow to map her speech tracks and an angiogram the day before surgery. Elizabeth is ready for all of this to be behind her.

Stay Strong and Stay Positive, Mom! My thoughts and prayers will be with Elizabeth!

Best wishes to you all of you. I'll be looking forward to hearing the good news when Elizabeth is AVM free!

I am so glad that she will be able to have a craniotomy. It's tough waiting through that surgery (and that is an understatement!!) but it is the best chance for a sure cure! The end is in site! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!