TONIGHT WATCH A SHOW ON THE REMOVAL OF AN avm.......WED. MAY2ND

HI ALL,
I JUST FINISHED WATCHING AN AMAZING SHOW ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CALLED"I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD " IT IS ABOUT HOW THR DOCTOR REMOVES AN AVM! WOW, NEVER KNEW I WENT THROUGH THAT! IT IS MY DOC. BEING INTERVIEWED. THE SHOW IS ON AGAIN TONIGHT …MAY 21…AT 8:00 WEST COAST TIME. Hope THIS POST GETS TO YOU IN TIME. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT. THEY TEND TO PLAY THESE SHOWS MORE THAN ONCE!

wow! that sounds so cool! Maybe i can find it online

THANK YOU!! I WILL PUT IT ON MY TIVO!!! =)
REGIS

i found it and will see what it is about!! will let you all know!!

wow how cool is that, your actual doctor, don’t know where i’ll find it prob not on UK tv put i will have a brouse in internet

would love to see that , omg ur doc being interviewed thats really amazing . Will prob not see it ere on Irish tv but will look for it some where hope I get to see it ,

I just caught your post today, Thursday, 8:08 a.m. I just check the guide on my t.v. and it will be on again 3 p.m. on Saturday Eastern time. Thank you for the heads up, Donna!

If anybody has a link to the video on NGEO or even YouTube, please post. Would love to view it.

I cant seem to find it here in Florida, If anyone lives near here and knows when and what time its on,please let me know, thanks so much, Caroline

Thanks Jeff,
The part about the AVM is at the end of the show! I was shocked about how they did this process! They stopped the blood flow to my brain! Wow, you know I came out of surgery and kept telling everyone that they used paddles on me>>>>>>>>>>>>>they all said no>>>>>>>>but I really felt they did and now after seeing this show confirms what I know! Thanks for your research on this!
Sending Angel Light and love…d

Thanks for the heads up and thanks for researching the different times, I don’t know how much I will be able to watch as I get squeamish lol but I do find it fascinating.

I watched it on Saturday, Donna. That was pretty cool! Especially since it was Dr. Spetzler, the doctor that operated on you and so many others on this site!

i tried to google it but no joy yet :frowning: