Whats new with everyone so please leave us a message in what is happening in your lives...say what ever you want even frustration is allowed here....be happy and safe. hope all well. i love you all

I WANTED TO HEAR HOW EVERYONE IS DOING? WHATS NEW? JUST WHATS BEEN GOING ON…I BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH FAMILY VISITATIONS WITH JOHNS POPULAR CRANIOTOMY AND QUICK RECOVERY…I WANTED TO KNOW HOW IS EVERYONE SO PLEASE LEAVE US A NOTE…LOTS LOVE TO YA
PS THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS THAT MEANS ALOT TO US
498-P1140080.JPG (3.42 MB)
499-P1140090.JPG (3.23 MB)
500-P1290243.JPG (3.53 MB)

WE WANT AND HOPE TO ATTEND THE WALK IN MAY…EVERYONE IS IN SCHOOL . MY TRUCK NEED SOME MAINTENANCE, MY GRANDMA WILL BE HERE SOON AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS GOT GET CLEANING…STOPPED WORKING FOR A BIT TRYING TO CATCH UP ON BILLS…LOOKING AT ALL THE MEDICAL PAPERS AND WANT TO READ A BOOK AUGH!!! WELL I DO READ AT NIGHT MY BIBLE. DINNER I NEED TO GET OFF AND START DINNER. TAKE CARE LOVE YAH

Hi there. I’m new here. My husband was found to have an AVM on 1/2/09. He had a craniotomy because his bleeding got worst and couldn’t breath on his own. Right now, he is physically stronger, but has trouble speaking, writing and reading and short term memory loss. He is getting frustated that he know what he wants to say but the wrong words come out; and he is a talker! Over the weekend (that’s when we get to see him), we had and appt. with the Neurosurgeon and he told him that he will be treated with Gamma Knife. After the appt., my husband said “the Dr. left something in my brain”, meaning the AVM, he thought he was cured. He got depressed. I don’t know what to tell him when I’m depressed too and anxious thinking that this could happen again.

I miss him terribly but I won’t give up on him. NEVER!
501-IMG_1376.JPG (910 KB)
502-IMG_1379.JPG (811 KB)

HI,

First of all thank you for asking. I’ll be interested in reading other people’s replies. Things here are good. I had two embolizations and am going to have stereotactic radiation probably sometime in March. I’m waiting to hear from my Doctor’s office. They have been upgrading their equipment and testing it. I feel great…no symptoms of any kind. I sometimes forget I have an AVM. It’s weird… I hope I feel well after the radiation too. I am a busy stay at home Mom of 3 children so maybe that’s part of the reason I often forget it’s there. :slight_smile:

Rachel

Hi, Stella- sounds like things have been crazy for you. Its kind of you to think about others at this point.
Healthwise- it appears that i’ve had a series of micro-bleeds. The only downside has been headaches. The bleeds have stopped and we’ll keep an eye on them.
The bigger issue is non-medical, I am pretty sure I’ll be out of work in a month or so, so we’ve been pretty stressed about that.
Life is still good- just has its challenges.

Hi everyone its meee stella I am so excited about the walk in May. I will be asking Shalon how many are attending. Hope all is well with everyone.

Hi Stella, nothing much going on with me, just having problems sleeping right now. My doctor perscribed me doxepin 50mg because the 10mg and 25mg didn’t do anything for me. I had an angio scheduled for feb 27th and it was canceled until June, my pcp said it doesn’t make any since and that she’s going to call and see what’s going on. I’m also going through menopause, and suffering now with arthritis.