Help! new symptom no answer! help help

Oky I will not bore or frustrte you with the details of my newest problem…jst wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing something simiarl. I had my fourth embo in August and pretty told “your cured” however went back to hospice nursing which I know is stressful but my double vision started, been to the er, drs up the wazzoo who acknowledge I have left sided weakneses r/o stroke, MRI is fine of my head, emg of my arm is negative for any nerve damge…I notice when my headaches are bad the pain or weaknes (changes) varies. plese please tell me I feel as if its the AVM…any comments it is so hard to work and I LOVE my work but each day is one filled with pain… Mare

Mare have you had an eeg ? Have you had a vep ? Have you consulted a neuro-opthamologist ?
Just thinking out-loud …might be worthwhile if you have not done so as yet .
The fact you are in pain is intolerable to me …The corelation you cite between the head aches(pain) and the body(?) weakness or pain varying with it SHOULD be interesting to a neuro-op since you get double vision , yes ?
Mare you know you better than anyone , please continue to search out reasons and solutions …I know you must be tired and frustrated but the medical profession learns from/with us …and you should not be forced to bare pain .

I know but I am tired on all levels. My heart rate is increasing too which cn be a sign of the avm; my dr. is impossible to track down and he is in another state…just jugglig all. Thnks so much for your reply. Love you.

Mare

marianne elizondo said:

Mare have you had an eeg ? Have you had a vep ? Have you consulted a neuro-opthamologist ?
Just thinking out-loud …might be worthwhile if you have not done so as yet .
The fact you are in pain is intolerable to me …The corelation you cite between the head aches(pain) and the body(?) weakness or pain varying with it SHOULD be interesting to a neuro-op since you get double vision , yes ?
Mare you know you better than anyone , please continue to search out reasons and solutions …I know you must be tired and frustrated but the medical profession learns from/with us …and you should not be forced to bare pain .